Saturday, January 22, 2011

already done !!

many thanks to HANASHA MICHELLE as my director
many thanks to INDRIE MEISTY PRAMESWARI as my D.O.P and take my picture for her video
many thanks to DHEVA RAHMADIAN as my Edittor and Sound director
many thanks to NANDYA MALIDA SOEDIBYO as my script writer
many thanks to JIAN BATARI ANWAR as my producer
many thanks to AFIF ANGGORO as my edittor consultan
many thanks to AGENG DWI LAKSONO and DION AGUSTRIFA as my talent, as additional cameramen , lighting, sound and manythings while making "MY SKY-ROOF SCHOO" film

the documentary drama film that we produced collected to our lecturer and assisstant lecturer , 21st January 2011 at Media centre, The London School of Public Relations-Jakarta, Campus B.

This movie can not be made without everyone who help us:
FANNIE EKASARIDEWI as AIDA the voluntary teacher
SORAYA (YAYA) as AZIZAH (IJAH) student 1
NICHOLAS HIMAWAN as JAMUL student 2
TOBIAS as WAWAN student 3
DODI as ASEP STUDENT 4
MARCHELLA (BELLA) as ARO student 5
NANDYA as THE DOCTOR
JIAN as THE STORY TELLER (SIERRA BATARI)
GRACE as DANIA student 6
AGENG as ARO'S DADY
DION as MR DOLLAR (HEAD OF GENG)
MR LILI as DANIA'S DADY

ADIOS . .

No comments:

Post a Comment